Responsive WordPress themes are becoming more and more popular. Your WordPress site should really use responsive design so if visitors to your website have different browser and media sizes, such as iPads, iPhones and tablets they can view your site correctly, without missing content or having to zoom in.
And for this week WordPress Wednesday post I’ve just done that by featuring to you 15 premium and newly released responsive wordpress themes.
Cobalt is a clean & fresh responsive WordPress theme for business and coporate website. Responsive design, unlimited sidebars, many portfolio template (filter & static). For really best experience use last version of your browser. Supported browsers are Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE8 + and more.
- Advanced Theme Option
- Unlimited color
- 20 Predefined skins
- Flex and Nivo slider
- Shortcode generator (for html editor also)
- Full reponsive layout
- Flexible page templates
- Single Portfolio support video, single image and slider.
- Blog page templates
- Contact form manager. Control and order which field to show on contact page from Theme Options
- Translation ready with po, mo files support
- Built-in social media profiles module
- and more..
A good responsive theme will work on any browser, on any screen size, with proper fall-back support, all while maintaining the overall style and functionality.
Today’s WordPress Wednesday post I’ve done exactly that for you by gathering up some amazing premium WordPress themes from the masses that are available on the market. These themes all feature clean designs, extensive functionality, and of course, they are all responsive!
SuperSkeleton for WordPress is responsive (try resizing your browser)… that means that it’ll flex to fit massive screens, or itty bitty iPhone screens (and everything in between). Touch gestures even work on the slider!
SuperSkeleton is more than a WordPress theme, it’s a comprehensive HTML5 framework and it includes a full templating system as well; A collection of several incredibly powerful scripts and CSS structures that’s been tied together into a kit that’s perfect as a jumping off point of your next project.
- Fully Responsive WordPress Theme and Theme-Options Manager
- SEO / SEM – Search Engine Optimized and Ready for Marketing
- 20 Bonus HTML Template Files (showcasing the flexibility of the framework)
- The Super Skeleton UI Kit (Exclusive Freebie PSD )
- 3 Minimal skins and 2 fontstacks to start with.
- Fully internationalized and ready for translation!
- Individual Skinnable PSD files for all major UI elements
- Organized CSS files, including easy to use Media-Queries sections.
- Filterable Portfolio/Gallery system
- The basics: lightbox, image overlay effects, CSS3 (coded to work or degrade gracefully on old browsers), form elements, brandable footer, etc. Everything you would expect from a premium HTML framework.
- Extensive Documentation
Starting a site, blog or portfolio is pretty hard that will be powered by WordPress?. It may take weeks and months especially for those inexperienced ones. So this week for WordPress Wednesday I’m featuring 8 wonderful premium wordpress themes that been released throughout the web during the last 11 days of this month (July 2012).
ReBrand is a White Label WordPress theme that provides various creative options helping you to make the design, layout and typography exactly the way you want in no time.
- White label theme – easy and fun to reBrand
- Clean and flexible design in two skins – light and dark
- Powerful admin panel – change layout, styles, colors, typography. No coding required
- Build any custom page layout with the Page Content Manager and the Sidebar & Widget Manager (free copy with this theme’s package)
- Search Engine Optimized
- Support and Updates – we support you use our products