It’s entirely possible to keep any type of user of WordPress out and away from the dashboard and put everything they need on the front-end. For Today’s WordPress Wednesday post we’re going to focus on the most requested features for the front-end and that is posting, editing and uploading content and images.
The following 6 WordPress Plugins are some of the most highest quality solutions available for free from the WordPress plugin directory
This plugin gives the ability to the user to create new post, edit post, edit profile from site front-end. So users doesn’t need to enter the admin panel. Everything they need to do can be done from the front-end.
This features of this plugin are follows:
- User can create a new post and edit from front-end
- They can view their page in the custom dashboard
- Users can edit their profile
- Administrator can restrict any user level to access the WordPress back-end (/wp-admin)
- New posts status, submitted by users are configurable via admin panel. i.e. Published, Draft, Pending
- Admin can configure to receive notification mail when the users creates a new post.
- Configurable options if the user can edit or delete their posts.
- Users can upload attachments from the front-end
- Post featured image can be set
- Admins can manage their users from front-end
- Pay per post or subscription on posting is possible